The UTX® round solves most of the major issues that law enforcement officers and professional trainers experience with other 9mm non lethal training ammunition systems.
- Use the UTX® round with MOST existing NON-UTM 9mm weapon conversions
- No additional cost for new conversions
- Retains same reliability and marking consistency of standard UTM rounds
- Ends jamming issues seen with our competitors so you spend your time training not cleaning barrels.
- UTX® Marking Round
- Velocity: 370fps (113m/sec)
- Noise Level: 121dB
- Accuracy: 3.0″ at 8.2yds (75mm at 7.5m)
- Standoff Distance: 10″ (0.25m)
- Avg Muzzle Energy: 2.4ft/lbs (3.3 Joules)
Our new 9mm UTX® Marker Round allows you to enjoy the accuracy and reliability of UTM’s Non-Lethal Training Ammunition technology, without the need to buy a new conversion.
Our patented driving bands and dual primer system ensure:
- Malfunction-free training – even after hundreds of rounds
- No plastic shavings or inaccuracies caused through smooth bore effect
- Controlled and consistent velocity
- Maximizes the effectiveness of your Force-on-Force, Force-on-Target, and tactical training
UTM’s patented inertia technology (as opposed to bursting) allows glancing shots to mark, providing more consistent and reliable hit identification during Force-on-Force exercises.
The UTX® Marker Round fires from your appropriate existing conversions, without the need for alterations or gunsmithing ““ maximizing convenience and minimizing cost.